OC Global provides not only solutions for urban transportation problems prevalent around the world, but also creates the strategic policies and maintenance plans necessary for national transportation system planning. We help implement feasibility studies, such as forecasting demand, while also using the latest information and communication technology (ICT) from our group companies.
For urban traffic issues, OC Global creates integrated master transportation plans that cover all facets, from financing to legal issues. OC Global has provided the urban traffic master plan for major cities, including Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Colombo, Dar es Salaam, and Cairo.
OC Global utilizes the latest traffic technology related to big data, image recognition, and probes to model, analyze, and simulate traffic patterns and behavior. Our traffic plans provide solutions not only for today’s problems, but also for future issues that may arise.
National / Regional Transport System Planning
• Strategic policy planning (inter-urban highways, railways, airports, seaports, inland waterways)
• Inter-modal, multi-modal transport system planning
• Freight transport system planning
Integrated Urban Transport System Planning
• Strategic policy planning (urban road networks, urban expressway networks, public transport networks [railways, new transit (BRT, monorail, AGT, IRL, MRT)], bicycle and pedestrian networks, mobility management (MM), TDM, traffic control)
• Transport surveys (person-trip, roadside / passenger OD, traffic counting with image processing techniques, GPS tracking and probe data)
• Multimodal transport facility development
• Institutional and financial arrangement
Logistics System Planning
Feasibility Studies for Transport Infrastructure (Roads and Bridges, Railways, New Transit Systems [BRT, AGT, Monorail, LRT, MRT], Airports, Ports, Logistics Facilities)
• Demand forecast (passengers, traffic volume, etc.)
• Economic analysis
• Financial analysis including PPP scheme
Advanced Traffic Management System Planning
• Traffic information, navigation and advanced traffic control system development (area-wide traffic signaling systems, road planning)
• Common ticketing system for public transport systems
• Operation and management systems for public transportation
Road Safety Diagnosis and Countermeasures
Transportation / Traffic Simulations (Macroscopic / Microscopic)