OC Global’s projects have ranged from small regional airports to large international hubs, such as the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Because of our capabilities and expertise, we were chosen to prepare various Master Plans on the Strategic Policy of national Air Transportation and won the prestigious contract to be the Project Management Consultant for implementation of Thailand’s largest airport and one of Asia’s busiest, Suvarnabhumi International Airport (Bangkok).
We cover all phases of airport development from pre-investment studies, planning, and design, along with tendering, procurement, construction supervision and management, to project and program management, commissioning, and operations and maintenance.
Project Management Consulting (PMC)
Construction Management (CM)
Air Transport Master Plan Studies
• Strategic policy planning for air transport sector
• Studies for national air transportation system
• Implementation planning of Communication, Navigation, and Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM)
• Investment studies and privatization schemes including public-private partnerships (PPP)
Development Planning for World-Class International Airports
• Air traffic demand forecasts
• New airport site selection with geographic information system (GIS) data
• Airport master planning
• Feasibility studies
Improvement and Rehabilitation of Existing Airports
• Analysis and evaluation of existing facilities
• Studies on improvement of existing facilities
• Assist for operation and maintenance
• Aircraft noise assessments and modeling
• Environmental impact assessments
Services for Japan’s Grant Aid Projects
• From preparatory survey and detailed design to construction and procurement supervision
• Public infrastructure, terminal buildings, and equipment for security enhancement as well as counterterrorism measures