OC Global’s team of experts have professional knowledge in diverse areas of expertise. We offer a wide range of consultation services, from development of the production environment through planning and installation of agricultural infrastructure, and area development aiming to enhance the regional economy.
The scope of OC Global is not limited to the development of production environments. Besides disseminating agricultural technology and helping to manage water and soil resources, OC Global also provides solutions for various agricultural issues such as value-addition and marketing. We look into environmental issues such as the degradation and depletion of forestry resources, and the effective allocation of water and soil resources to different sectors, including tourism.
Rural Development and Resource Management Planning
• Agricultural development planning at the national, regional and local government level
• Comprehensive rural development planning at the national, regional and local government level
• Design and installation of irrigation and drainage facilities
• Design and installation of distribution infrastructure (seed warehouses, product storage, markets, farm roads, etc.)
• Land conservation
• Rural electrification by small-scale hydroelectric power, etc.
Production Support and Value Chain Development
• Planning and supervising dissemination activities for agricultural and fisheries technologies
• Development and introduction of post-harvest technology
• Planning and introduction of participatory water resources management models
• Agricultural and fishery products processing support
• Market research and marketing support
• Rural entrepreneurship support
Strengthening of Administrative Organizations and Community Development
• Proposing of agriculture-related policies
• Planning and implementation of capacity development projects for central and local government organizations
• Institutional design for community organizations, formation and strengthening of community organizations
• Planning and implementation support for participatory development projects
• Water resource management plans centered on agriculture, development of soil conservation plans
• Environmental research and impact assessments relating to agriculture and rural development projects